DoseCalc© OnLine is an oncology dosage calculation software program to assist US-based healthcare professionals in determining individual patient doses for standard cancer regimens used in treatment of solid tumors and adult leukemias. The program was developed by UltiTech, Inc. of Stratford, CT., publishers of Medicine OnLine, and is sponsored as a professional service by Glaxo Wellcome Oncology.
Please read the Disclaimer of Warranties before using information contained in this section.
DoseCalc Services and Reference Information
- Introduction to DoseCalc OnLine
- A brief description of Dosecalc, how to use it, and how to interpret abbreviations used in the Database of Regimens.
- Database of Chemotherapeutic Regimens
- A reference list of 120 standard chemotherapeutic protocols, organized by type of cancer in which the regimen is used.
- DoseCalc OnLine
- The online dosage calculator — enter a patient's height and weight, select a disease and protocol, and DoseCalc OnLine calculates the generally recommended patient doses. A Java-enabled browser is required.
- Measurement Conversion Program
- A software program to convert measurements between Metric and English. A Java-enabled browser is required.
- Antineoplastic Agents
- A reference list of commonly-used chemotherapeutic agents with abbreviations, brand and generic names.
- Measurement Formulas
- A reference list of commonly used formulas in clinical practice of oncology
- The references for regimens contained in the DoseCalc Database of Chemotherapeutic Regimens.
Medicine OnLine and UltiTech have no liability for content or goods on the Internet except as set forth in the Terms and Conditions of service.
©Copyright 1995-2012 Ultitech, Inc. All Rights Reserved.